Thursday, September 12, 2013

Spiral

I'm back with a restaurant review.  I spent a night at Sofitel Hotel a few weeks back and I had the chance to eat at their restaurant, Spiral for the buffet breakfast.  I was overwhelmed by the choices in the buffet!  There were different stations and a wide array of food selections.  They even have a room full of cheeses, a variety of wine and even champagne!  I just took random shots since I was too shy to do the whole "blogger taking nice pics".  Maybe next time when I feel like a true blogger and when I have a nice camera.  Anyways, suffice to say that there were lots of food and it tasted good.  Here are some of the shots I took.








The cheese room
Champagne
Coffee and tea

I have heard and read good reviews for Spiral restaurant.  If you are in the area (and have the moolah), then try the buffet at Spiral restaurant.  Happy eating!

Thank you for dropping by!  Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment