Monday, September 23, 2013

Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria 2

Hello everyone!  I'm back.  When I started blogging, I had many ideas as to what I would like to put in this blog.  I still have the ideas, however, the time for blogging seems to elude me.  So, please bear with me if I stop blogging for 2-4 weeks.  I'm still here (probably stalking/reading your blogs), but cannot write my own blog post.  Anways, let me share with you another point of view regarding the Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria (read my previous blog post here).  A week ago, I was invited to stay in the Crowne Plaza by a business associate as part of a conference.  Upon checking-in, I was asked by the front desk personnel if I will be sharing a room with Mr. C____.  Whoa! What?!  Well, not really...I don't sleep with strangers...Teehee.  I said no and she gave me my card key for my room.  As I opened the door to my room...lo and behold...I was booked in a SUITE ROOM!  Yehey!  That was really unexpected!  Here are pictures of my room...
Bedroom

Inside the bedroom

Bedroom Closet

Seating area

Seating area

Spacious bathroom


Luxurious bathroom
The room is spacious and equipped with the usual hotel amenities.  There's no free wifi though.  However, you can use the free broadband internet connection.  All in all, I would say that this is a great suite to spend some time in.  Unfortunately, I get to use it for a few hours only (for sleeping then check-out before 12nn the next day).

That's it for now.  Talk to you later!  Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment