Thursday, August 22, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake and Bakery

Hi!  I'm back.  Remember my first experience with a cupcake place from my previous post (read it here)?  Well, I tried another cupcake place.  I really liked the cupcakes from Larcy's that I had a craving for one a few weeks back.  I did not want to travel far, so I decided to try Vanilla Cupcake and Bakery at Alabang Town Center.  The interiors are very fun and welcoming.  The cupcakes look really nice.
 
However, the cupcakes are not really good.  The base cake is dry and the icing tastes like old butter or bad margarine.  I really did not like any of the cupcakes I bought.  I'm sorry but I forgot the names of the cupcakes I tasted.  However, I have put in a little description/caption.

Chocolate base with caramel frosting
 
Coffee base and chocolate frosting
 
 
Left - coffee base and caramel frosting; Right - pink vanilla cupcake, vanilla base and pink sugar frosting

All in all, I did not like the cupcakes I tasted.  I would not go back to this store.  If ever I have another cupcake craving, I would go back to Larcy's where the cupcakes are moist and their frostings are yummy.  That's just my opinion.  I think other people really like Vanilla Cupcake and Bakery since they have other braches in Metro Manila.

That's it for now.  Thanks for dropping by!

P.S. My heart and prayers go out to all those affected by the floods.

No comments:

Post a Comment