Sunday, July 21, 2013

Larcy's Cupcakery

Hi guys!  Anyone here who has a sweet-tooth?  Both my hands are raised.  I'm really a sucker for sweets and desserts.  Last night, I had the chance to try Larcy's Cupcakery.  Larcy's is located along Aguirre Ave. BF Homes Paranaque.  The interiors are really nice.  Even though the motif is more on the pink side, the dark brown that is spread across the place makes the interior more appealing. I wasn't able to take pictures of the interiors because I was shy.  I haven't gotten into this blogger frame of mind yet.  Anyways, here are what we ordered...(try not to drool...Hihihi)

The one on the top is the Pineapple and Carrot cupcake, the middle one is Banana Crunch and the one on the foreground is Vanilla Speculous.  Let me tell you, they look really yummy and they really are.  They all tasted really good!  I didn't eat all of them though.  I had other companions with me so I just took a bite of each cupcake.  My order was the Vanilla Speculous and that I finished.

Now let me introduce you the Pink Velvet cupcake...

Oh, this one is divine.  It's perfect.

Lastly, this is the Valrhona Chocolate with Nutella...

Another delicious cupcake creation.

All the cupcakes were moist and soft.  The sizes were just right. If they had made bigger cupcakes then the richness and sweetness will be overwhelming.  At P 75-80 per piece, these cupcakes are a steal. They are worth their price.  Larcy's Cupcakery also offers main course entrees, hot and iced drinks, and cakes.

To all those from the South (or Northerners who would like to visit the south), I highly recommend dropping by Larcy's Cupcakery.  I would definitely return and try more of their other offerings.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment