Monday, October 7, 2013

Bizu

Hi guys!  It's a sweets review today.  I know that Bizu has been around for more than 10 years.  I have tried a few of their offerings (mostly cakes and macarons), so I thought maybe it's time to blog about it.  I tried their macarons before and I liked them.  Let me tell you my current experience.  Since I was craving for macarons a few weeks back, I purcahsed some from Bizu.  Since I liked them before, I was expecting to still like them. 

The presentation
I was disappointed in the taste of the macarons. I had high expectations from Bizu since I knew it was one of those fancy shmancy French resto. The macarons tasted like medicine. The only saving grace is that the outside parts are crunchy with a soft center.


Roll call (clockwise): Lime curd (light green), dulce de leche (beige), passion fruit (light orange with brown specks), rose lychee (white with red specks), raspberry (pink), earl grey (aqua), coffee espresso (light brown), caramel (middle macaron)

I'm still looking for my perfect macaron.  I'll update you once I find "the one".

That's it for today.  Thank you very much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment