Monday, April 15, 2013

Goody Hairband

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the long absence.  I've been very busy lately and it seems that the only products/experiences I have been documenting are from restaurants.  So here is one that is not a food review.  I have been on a look-out for thin headbands that doesn't slip so that I can use it for everyday and for swimming.  I was doing my grocery shopping and chanced upon the Goody No-slip headbands.  It was actually a pack that came with 2 pieces of headbands (I bought the black and brown headbands).  I had high expectations for these 2 headbands, being Goody and all (as well as being priced at P499/pack...gasp!  It was really pricey.).  Well, I was disappointed with the performance of these headbands.  The black headband was lost in a matter of days (less than 2 weeks to be exact).  And the brown headband...



Well, it broke in the middle the first time I tried it on.  Haaaay...I will definitely not recommend the Goody No-slip 2-pack headbands.  Save your P499 and stay away from the Goody No-slip 2-pack headbands.  When I checked the Goody website, I wasn't able to find the pack I bought.  Maybe it got discontinued already.

That's it for today.  Talk to you guys later.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment