Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just Thai

Out of all the cuisines in the world, one of my favorites is Thai cuisine.  I'm so happy that a Thai restaurant is near my place of residence.  I can satisfy my craving for Thai food anytime (if budget allows).  Let me introduce to you Just Thai.  This restaurant has great interiors and the food is superb!  Eating here brings me back to my vacation days in Thailand.  Let me show you around...





The price range is just right.  Considering the quantity and quality of the food, you really get bang for your buck.  We ordered the following entrees...
Seafood in Chili (P 280)

Beef in Red Curry (P 480)


Bagoong Rice (P 250)

I love love all the dishes we ordered!  Every dish was well seasoned, delicious and of good proportion.  Each dish can easily feed 2-3 persons.  There was only 2 of us and we finished all the food.  We were both very full, so we weren't able to order dessert.

I will definitely go back to Just Thai and try their other dishes.  When I go back, I'll be sure to leave space for dessert.

That's it for today.  Thank you very much for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment