Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sky 100 and Disneyland HK

Hi guys!  I'm alive!  I'm sorry I was gone so long.  It was a very very busy past few weeks for me.  Anyways, let me just blog about my experience in HK (recent trip last June 1-5).  Let's start with SKY 100...

Sky 100 is the observational deck of HK's tallest building, the International Commerce Center (ICC).  Situated in West Kowloon, the ICC was opened to the public last 2010 and is the 6th tallest building in the world.  The views from the observation deck was breathtaking.  HongKong looked better from this view.

That day, we also went to the happiest place on earth...Disneyland!  I was fortunate enough to be with fun, funny new-found friends during this visit.  Even if our stay was just for less than 6 hours and I was able to ride in 2 rides, see 3 shows and 1 parade, I had lots of fun!
My ticket

My snack...it was Mickey Mouse waffle...yummy!
Main street station
Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Hello Mickey in flowers!
We didn't wait for the fireworks (we left early to try to get some more shopping done before we left for Manila the next day).  That was good decision since the management cancelled the fireworks display a few minutes before the schedule due to inclement weather (it started to rain when we were leaving the park).

I've always liked going to HongKong since it's very near (only 1 hour 30 minute plane ride), it has Disneyland and the shopping is really good (good deals and good brands).

Until next time.  Thank you very much for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment