Saturday, January 12, 2013

Big Chill Drinks

Hi guys!  Let me share with you what I had for lunch today...it's the Fantastic Five drink from the Big Chill.  It was a very busy day today.  I had an early breakfast, a midday snack and had this drink for lunch.  I wasn't hungry when lunch time came around, so I settled for this drink.

Fanstastic Five Drink

The drink is made up of juices from 5 different ingredients: carrots, oranges, watermelons, grapes, and apples.  They put the ingredients through the juicer and serve it with a little ice.  The good thing about this drink is that they don't add sugar.  It tastes really good and it's good for the body too.  I love this drink.  :-)

Another Big Chill drink that I like is their Power Breakfast.  I've talked about the Power Breakfast in passing in my previous post (read it here), but here's the in-depth review.  The Power Breakfast is made up of blended bananas, oatmeal, cashew nuts, wheat germ, low-fat yogurt, and non-fat milk powder.  They put some sugar syrup and crushed ice to the drink.  Since the bananas and the milk powder give the drink some sweetness, I ask the server to use as little sugar syrup as possible.  The end result...a very yummy, nutritious, and filling drink.  This drink lives up to its name of being a Power Breakfast.  When I don't have time to eat breakfast at home, I usually pass by the Big Chill kiosk located inside my office building and buy one of these.  I sometimes drink this as my lunch too.  Especially if I know that my next meal would be a few hours after lunch time.  It tides me over until my next meal.

Power Breakfast

I love the drinks from Big Chill.  They are yummy and made from fresh fruits and vegetables.  What's not to like, right?  Nutritious and delicious.  Drop by a Big Chill store near you and taste the goodness for yourself.

Talk to you soon!  Thank you very much for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment