Sunday, January 13, 2013

Human Heart Nature 3

Here's another Human Heart Nautre Review (read my other reviews here and here).  This post will be about 4 products from the Human Heart Nature line.

1-2. Human Heart Nature Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner

Human Heart Nature Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
The shampoos and conditioners of the Human Heart Nature are my least favorite products from their line.  This moisturizing shampoo and conditioner are really not moisturizing at all.  Yes, it makes hair a little bit soft but it does not work to de-frizz or to make hair shiny.  I actually like shampoos and conditioners from Sunsilk and Dove (especially the one with nourishing oil care complex).  You see, I really have dry hair.  My hair is relatively straight but with frizz.  I really want to use Human Heart Nature products because I want to be pro-poor, pro-Philippines and pro-environment.  So, I'm trying to make these products work for me.  I ordered their hair serum and hair mask.  Maybe these products will work so I can continue to use their shampoos and conditioners.  I'll blog about it once I've tried them.  Stay tuned...

3. Human Heart Nature Cleansing Oil

Human Heart Nature Cleansing Oil
This one is actually a keeper.  This cleansing oil really does its job.  It removes make-up and waterproof mascara with ease.  The best part of this product is that it uses sunflower oil (which is touted by Human Heart Nature to be a miracle worker for the skin...allegedly nourishes lashes, removes under-eye hyperpigmentation and lessens stretch marks).  It moisturizes your skin and cleans it as well.  You use it on your face before washing and wipe off all the make-up/dirt with either a cotton square or tissue.  What I do for waterproof mascara and eyeliner is to dip my cotton swab in the oil and swipe it on my lashes and eye area.  It really makes removing mascara and eyeliner a breeze.  I recommend this product as an all-around make-up remover.

4. Human Heart Nature Deodorant


This deodorant works as a deodorant and nothing else.  Don't expect antiperspirant effect when using this deodorant.  It definitely will NOT stop underarm perspiration.  The smell is not overpowering (it actually does not have a scent but it works in removing unwanted odors.  I really want to continue using this just because it's 100% natural but I have a problem with underarm perspiration.  I don't smell bad, it's just that in this tropical climate, you really need something for sweaty underarms.  I'm still re-thinking if I'm going to re-purchase this item.  I have a relatively dry underarm (I don't sweat that much) and I don't have underarm odor even if I don't put deodorant (yup, don't judge me, but I've tried going a day without using a deodorant...I just stayed at home that day).  If I can live with sweaty underarms, then I can live with deodorant (or not).

I just purchased a few more items from Human Heart Nature and I'm waiting for the delivery.  I'll try the products out first for maybe a month, then I'll write another review.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment