Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Burlington Stockings

Has this ever happened to you?  A run in your stockings!  Grrrr...

Okay, here's the story.  I took these babies out for a spin for the first time.


As you can see, these shoes are not foot-friendly (especially for someone like me who has a big entrada --- the width of my feet are kindda big for my foot length).  It doesn't pinch my toes but it did create a big lesion on the bone at the base of my big toe.  And with 5-inch heels, it did not do any good to my foot width.  So, after 2 hours of using it, I couldn't take the pain in my spontaneously formed bunion (well, I call the inflammation of the bone at the base of my big toe as such).  I decided to channel Kate Middleton and bought myself a spanking new pair of stockings.  I just wanted to cover my feet and protect it from the shoes above.  Haaay...tiis ganda...


I was in a hurry and I had to put on these stockings inside my parked car.  Lo and behold, I created a run in my stockings!  How can that be?  How can that happen?!  These stockings were new and I was very gentle in handling them.  Then I saw the culprit...


I was wearing this ring when I was putting on the stockings.  This ring may have snagged the delicate garment.  Grrrrr!  P 99.75 out the window.  Sayang.  :-(

Lesson learned.  Never put on stockings with your ring on.

The End.

Verdict on the Aldo shoes: these shoes really does wonders to the legs (probably due to the height of the heels).  However, it will murder your feet.  :-(  I got it on sale for P 2,500.  I'll try to wear it again some other time (just because it costs so much I couldn't just wear it once).  I hope the other times I get to wear it, my feet will not complain.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment