Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mango.com 3

Look what the mailman brought today (well, actually a few weeks back...delayed post :-) )!  My Mango.com orders!  After ordering at Mango.com for the second time, I really can't forget the black sandals I saw on their site. 

The sandal I can't forget
After a few weeks of thinking it over, I finally decided to buy it.  But I can't buy it on its own because I want to get free shipping, so I decided to buy 1 more pair of shoes and a shirt from the sale items. 

My loot
These are the 2 pairs of shoes that I bought.


So far, I'm happy with the performance of these shoes.  I've worn them a couple of times already and they are really comfy.

I guess this is the last of my Mango.com buying for now.  I can't spend P 6,000 every time I log on to their online store.  Haaaay....Ipon muna bago gumastos.  But I think these shoes are worth it.

That's it for now.  Thanks for reading!  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment