Friday, December 14, 2012

Cafe D' Asie

Hi everyone!  Let me share with you my buffet breakfast experience at Cafe D' Asie at the Bellevue Hotel in Alabang.  As you have read from my previous post (read it here), I stayed at the Bellevue Hotel a few days ago.  Breakfast was included in my overnight stay.  And the breakfast was at Cafe D' Asie.  I had tried this restaurant before (for lunch and dinner) but this is the first time I tried their breakfast buffet.

Cafe D' Asie

The spread was nice.  It had the usual eggs, bacon and other breakfast regulars.  It also had an array of sweets and pastries.  The food was decent but nothing great about it.  Comparing the set-up with the breakfast buffet at Heat, I would still pick Heat, hands down.

Food selection
If you are in the south of Manila (Alabang, to be exact), you may want to try the buffet of Cafe D' Asie at Bellevue Hotel.  I've seen discounted prices up for grabs at ensogo.com.  It usually isn't crowded even on a weekend.  Less customers, more food.  Yummm....

Bread station on the right and the drinks section in the middle
Thank you very much for dropping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment