Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kenji Tei

What's for dinner last night?  It was ramen from Kenji Tei Ramen House.  I had my wisdom tooth pulled out yesterday morning, so my gums were still a bit sore come dinnertime.  I wanted to eat something that wouldn't need too much mastication and easy to digest, hence the decision to eat ramen.  The interiors of Kenji Tei were simple, functional and very pleasing to the eyes.

 

These were our orders...
Cheese Gyoza
The cheese gyoza was crunchy on the outside and soft and delicious on the inside.  It came with mayonnaise dip.  Even with my sore gums/mouth, I still had to try these.  And it was good!

Chasu Miso Ramen
This was what I had, the Chasu Miso Ramen.  This was also delicious.  It had right amounts of ramen and pork.  I wasn't able to finish their regular size because I really had a hard time eating.  Just opening my mouth wide enough for me to eat the ramen was agony.


Spicy Negi Ramen
This was the order of my companion.  He really like spicy foods and for him, this was one spicy and yummy ramen.  He liked it and I'll take his word for it.  I also like spicy foods but I couldn't bear myself to eat anything spicy last night for fear that it would irritate the raw gums exposed by the pulled-out tooth.

All in all, I had a great time eating at Kenji Tei Ramen House.  It was actually my second time to eat in this restaurant and so far, my experiences had been pleasant.  The price is just right and they were able to serve our meals in less than 15 minutes.  And of course, the food was good.

Thanks for dropping by!  Join me again next time for another dose of Real Products...Real Experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment