Monday, May 6, 2013

Thera-touch

It's convention week this week, hence I decided to do some grooming a few days ago.  But alas, my manicure was chipped only 2 days after it was put in.  I'm really clumsy like that.  Anyways, I would like to share with you my experience with Thera-touch home spa service.  Thera-touch services clients in and around South Manila (Paranaque, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa and I think in nearby Bacoor areas).  Their services include Mani-Pedi, Foot spa, body scrubs and massages.  The price for a mani-pedi is P 250.  I like Thera-touch since they use quality nail polishes.  They have Revlon, some Opi and L'Oreal.  Unlike other home service spas that I have tried, they use imported nail polishes.  But for me, I use my own nail implements and my own nail polish.  What I have on in this picture is Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in #160 Cherry Red.  As for the therapist/manicurist, she has a light hand and was very meticulous in cleaning and putting on the polish.


All in all, I had a good mani-pedi experience with Thera-touch.  Thera-touch is actually my go-to home service spa.  If you live in the South, try Thera-touch.  I recommend their mani-pedi services.  You may contact them at 8075438 / 5157528 / 09278937459.

Thanks for dropping by!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment