Sunday, October 21, 2012

Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm

Hi everyone! Today’s review is all about the Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm. As I’ve said before, I have very dry and sensitive lips. You would see me with chapped lips 4 out of 7 days in a week. Good thing, one of my best friends introduced me to Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm. She swore by its moisturizing power. True enough, I tried it and it was a miracle! I had soft and well moisturized lips after just a few uses.


Pictures from the Web

Actual picture of my used lip balm


I tried one of their variants, which was Soft Rose.  It had a pinkish tinge to it when you apply it to your lips.  I would’ve liked the tinge of color.  However, their colored variants doesn’t seem to moisturize as much as the plain white one.  I still liked the effect the plain white lip balm had on me.




So, if you are looking for the holy grail of lip balms, this is the one for me.  Try it.  It's very effective in combating lip dryness.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment