Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Zara

Hi there! I bought these shoes a few months back but I haven't had much use for them. It looked good and sturdy when I first tried them on. But I haven't had any more ideas as to which clothes i could pair it with. I guess you could consider this purchase as done on impulse. I haven't bought something on impulse for a long time. When I shop, I usually have something in mind, something that I truly need. But these pair of shoes was something I don't really need. It was something that I had to have, just because I'm in a store that we dont have in my neck of the woods. It's like buying a souvenir.
ZARA Antik Leather Wooden Wedge (pictures taken from Zara.com)

Anyways, the leather is hard. It gave me a wound in my ankle because of the hard leather. It actually is stable to walk in despite the 5-inch height boost it gives you (from the 5-inch wedge heels). Warning though, this shoes are made to for walking on flat surfaces. Watch out for stones on the ground because even a small stone can make you topple over.

If you have extra money and would want to buy statement shoes, then you could try this.

Until next time. Thank you very much for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment