Monday, October 22, 2012

Zalora

Guess what came in the mail today?  My Zalora order!  I get soooo excited whenever I get a package.
The items are housed in this nice bag.
 Zalora is an on-line one-stop shop for shoes, clothes and fashion.  It has free delivery all over the Philippines and a 30-day return policy.  Zalora also has a cash on delivery payment scheme as well as other traditional ways for paying (PayPal, bank deposits, MasterCard, Visa, GCash).  Their web interface is easy to navigate and the search options to narrow down the search is also useful.  The downside is that the items don't have measurements.  Local items are tagged as either XS, S, M, L, etc.  I usually fit into medium when buying local clothes.  So, I ordered the clothes in medium.  If you are unsure of the size, you may call their call center which accepts calls from 7am to 1am.  I tried calling their call center at 12:45am and someone answered my call.  I asked the call center agent regarding the size of the items.  She said that Medium is the regular medium I find in local stores.  Well, I figured, if it doesn't fit, then I could just return it.

Their response time was fast and they were able to deliver my items 1 working day after I ordered.  They can actually deliver on the same day you order it.  However, I ordered  in the wee hours of a Saturday, so, I got the items Monday morning.
I ordered 3 items.
Dress from Space
 This dress from Space is priced at P1000+ (I saw the price from the torn label).  I got it for only Php 747.50.

Skirt from Collective.com - new label, available exclusively at Zalora.com.ph
The skirt is well made and fits me like a glove.  It was priced at Php 695.  Not bad for a closet staple that I'm sure I'll be able to use 2-3 times a month for the rest of the skirt's life.  I can picture myself wearing this skirt until it falls apart.  At the Zalora site, the picture comes with a product detail tab that gives you the measurements of the skirt.  Unfortunately, not all items in Zalora has measurements to guide you in choosing your size.
Sheer blouse also from Collective.com
I also like this blouse.  It's a little loose but it will do.  The style is actually loose anyways.  I got this top for Php 695 also.  Again, I plan to make this item a work-horse in my closet.

All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchases.  I won't be returning any of these babies.  Maybe I should order something that I will surely return so that I can try their 30-day return policy?  Hmmm...

Until next time.  Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment