Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Cherry Red

Hi everyone!  Remember how I gushed about Sally Hansen nail polishes (read my blog post here)?  Well, I got myself another one.  It's still from the Xtreme Wear line.  I got the brightest red I can get.  It's the Xtreme Wear nail polish in Cherry Red.



It comes with the squarish applicator brush that glides easily over nails to produce an even coating of the nail polish.  One coat actually looks nice already, but I had to apply two coats to cover my deformed toe nail.

Applicator brush

This is my swatch for you.  Excuse the uneven application...I don't really know how to put nail polish on my fingernails.  I just put nail polish on my toe nails.  :-)
Swatch of Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Cherry Red

For the price of Php 245, this nail polish is worth it.  A bottle can last you a long time (since 1-2 coats is enough to cover nails).  And, unlike other cheaper nail polishes, Sally Hansen nail polishes don't become sticky and gooey after some time.  It retains its original smooth liquid consistency.  The only down side of this Xtreme Wear line is that the colors are limited.  I don't think I have found another color that I would like to try/purchase for now.  You can buy Sally Hansen nail products in PCX shops.

Talk to you next time!  Thank you very much for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment