Thursday, November 22, 2012

Zalora Shoes

Hi everyone!  Another package came last Saturday.  It was my Zalora order.  I was browsing their collection of skirts when I saw these shoes on the model.


Pill Swiss in Black pic from www.zalora.com.ph
Actual picture of my shoes


I fell in love...I had to buy them.  I was actually looking around for sandals like these.  They cost Php 1250 (Zalora has free shipping).  Not bad for a pair of shoes that looks so nice!

Again, the Zalora service was impeccable.  I ordered from their website early Friday morning, got a confirmation e-mail a few minutes after ordering and the shoes arrived Saturday after lunch.  Payment was also easy-breezy (I used PayPal).

I took these babies out for a spin a few days ago.  It was a full day of work and dinner with the girls at night.  These shoes did not fail me.  They were really comfortable despite the 5-inch heels (although there's a 2.5-inch platform in front).  I walked around all day with them and it did not hurt my feet.  It also looks nice on the feet.

It makes feet look sexy.  Since the ankle strap is thin, it does not cut the legs or make the legs look short.  These sandals did not give me break-in wounds and the strap in front, surprisingly did not hurt my wide feet/entrada.

At the end of the day, my feet did not hurt and I felt good wearing them.  I felt tall.  I really need all the heel-help I can get since I'm vertically-challenged (I stand 5 feet and almost 2 inches).  I recommend these sandals for those who want sexy sandals that would make them feel tall and not break the bank.

That's it for now.  Talk to you soon.  Thank you very much for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment