Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Bellevue Manila


Hi everyone!  I'm staying at The Bellevue Manila for another business event.  This is my first time to stay in this hotel.  I was booked by my sponsor at the new wing of the hotel.  And my, was I surprised by the huge suite that greeted me.

The hallway of the suite
The living room

The dining area
The queen-sized bed
The space in front of the bed
I don't know if all the rooms were suites but I'm definitely grateful that I was booked in this room.  It's really very big.  This suite is actually bigger than the 1-bedroom condo unit I used to live in.

The lay-out is also nice.  The toilet has 2 doors.  One opens to the hallway for guests and one door opens from the bedroom.  There are lots of storage areas.  Very many cabinets and drawers, although if you're staying for only 1 night like me, then the many storage areas will not be useful. Another plus is that the hotel has free wifi. Once you check-in, you will be given a username and password.  The down-side is that the design is not really nice.  The color of the walls are grayish-cream (I can't really distinguish what the color is but it's a cross between more cream with gray).  It's like the walls are dirty and the color makes me sad.  The lighting is also off, since it's very dim.  But this is just in the bedroom.  The living room lighting was okay.  Well, dimness is usually the case for hotel rooms.

I spent some time in the hotel's bar called the Vue Bar.  I'll probably dedicate another blogpost for that.

Well, that's it for now.  I'll talk to you later.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment