Monday, November 5, 2012

Shoebox

Hi everyone! I'm back from my mini vacation. Let me share with you my experience with my blue faux snakeskin Shoebox shoes.

I have used this pair once before and it seems comfortable enough for travel. So I decided to use this shoes for my trip (which involves walking for long distances at a time and possibly standing in line for long periods of time). At the end of the first day using these shoes, it was okay. It didn't give me any wounds but the arch on top of the shoes really pinched the top of my feet. I really wanted to make these shoes work (since I don't want to buy a new pair of shoes and these blues shoes match all of the outfits I brought with me). So, I wore them again the second day (I have no choice anyways...I didn't bring another pair of shoes). At the end of the second day, my feet were killing me. Well, just the skin where the shoes were pinching me. I've had it (well, not all of me...my feet gave up but my eyes really like the look of the shoes and my brain keeps telling me that I should work with these blue shoes because I don't have the budget to splurge on another pair of shoes). I needed to buy another pair of shoes so I can survive 2 more days of walking and standing during this trip. So, guess what pair I bought? It's coming up on the next entry. Stay tuned...

Bottom line: I love the color and versatility of these shoes. But sadly, these shoes are not made for walking (for long periods of time). The material is stiff and it doesn't conform/hug your feet. It actually pinched/makes a dent on the skin of your feet. If you're like me (I have wide feet/malaking entrada), I wouldn't recommend these pair of shoes.

Thanks for reading! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment