Thursday, November 8, 2012

Segreta Bellezza

Hi!  A few days ago, I was able to get my order from Segreta Bellezza (an on-line shoe shop from Multiply).  It's on a pre-order scheme.  My initial order was for a set of open-toe faux crocodile skin dark brown high-heeled shoes.  Unfortunately, after waiting for 8 weeks, the people from Segreta Bellezza told me (got a text message at 4 in the morning!) that the shoes I ordered were out of stock.  What?!  Haaaay...here is what I settled for (and waited another 4 weeks to get)...
These set me a back around a little more than 1500 Php.  My initial thought on these shoes was that it looked okay.  It doesn't look high-end though, just okay.  I used it yesterday and I found it comfortable considering the height of the heels (5 inches). 
The downside is that the straps keep falling of on my right leg.  It's very embarassing going down and fixing the strap.  I tried tightening the strap so it really hugs my ankle, that seemed to fix the problem.  Another problem is that my toes do not fit the base of the shoes (I have wide feet).  If you look at my photos, my toes extend out of the base of these sandals.
Anyways, I kindda like these sandals.  I'll continue to use it and make the most of my purchase.  As for waiting for 3 months for shoes, well, that's another story.  I'm not sure if I will ever order from Segreta Bellezza again.  Maybe not now...but I'm keeping my options open.
Until next time!  Thank you very much for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment