Friday, November 30, 2012

Makati Shangri-la

Hi everyone!  Another review for another hotel.  I stayed at the Makati Shangri-la last night for another business event.  And boy, was it a great night!  The lecturer was very good and at the end of the night, I was able to win something from the raffle (my first win in a raffle contest EVER).  I love staying at Shanri-la hotels.  I like the ambience, the exteriors and the service.

Pardon the unkempt nature of the bed...


The staff is courteous and helpful.  The amenities are world-class.  The health club even operates for 24 hours.  The breakfast buffet at the Circles is good but I still like the better space area and selection at the Heat (EDSA Shangri-la's restaurant).  I can't wait to for my next stay.

The view from my hotel room


That's it for now.  Thank you very much for dropping by!  Until next time!












No comments:

Post a Comment